Sterile Disposable Syringe with 3 Parts (1ml-100ml)
Model No.: DS-1000
1) Disposable syringe manufactured according to ISO 13485.
2) Sterilized by EO gas, sterile, non-toxic, non-pyrogen, single use only.
3) Central /excentral nozzle, luer lock/slip tip permit to adapt the needle hub.
4) The needles have different sizes: 16G, 18G, 19G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G, 25G, 26G, 27G, 28G, 29G, 31G.
5) Easy readability, accurate and clear indelible scale makings.
6) Shelf life: 5 years.
7) We also supply OEM services.
8) Quality certificates: CE/ISO13485
9) Samples are free of charge.
2. Product structure description:
Product structure: Barrel, plunger, latex piston, and sterile hypodermic needle.
Material: Barrel-made of high transparent medical grade PP.
Plunger: Made of high transparent medical grade PP.
Standard piston: Made of natural rubber with two retaining rings. Or Latex free piston: Made of synthetic non- cytotoxic rubber (IR), free from the protein of the natural latex to avoid possible allergy.
Hypodermic needle: High quality stainless steel, larger inner diameter, high flow rate, sharpness maximize, color coded hub by size for clear recognition.
Needle hub: Made of medical grade transparent PP. Semi-transparent hub for clearness of flashback.
Needle protector: Made of high transparent medical grade transparent PP.
Lubricant: Silicone oil, medical grade.
Graduation: Indelible ink.
Blister or plastic package: Medical grade paper and plastic film.
Individually packing: PE bag (polybag) or blister packaging.
Inner packing: Box/polybag
Outer packing: Corrugated carton.
|Syringe type||Three-part Syringe|
|Size||1ml/cc,2/3ml/cc,5ml/cc 10ml/cc 20ml/cc 30ml/cc 50ml/cc 60ml/cc,100ml/cc|
|Needle type||With needle/without needle|
|Syringe feature||Sterile, no-toxic no-pyrogenic latex-free|
|Syringe material||Highly transparent medical grade PP|
|Package||PE bag/blister pack as unit packing/inner box/plastic bag|
|Sterilized||ETO gas/Gamma Ray|
|Shelf life||5 years|
Product Categories : Disposable Syringes
Premium Related Products